Monday, April 23, 2007

Good Luck at Goodwill


I had great luck at Goodwill yesterday with Del. I found this paper cutter for $6.99 which is great because I'd been planning to buy a brand new one to use for making cards.It's so cool and looks just like the ones I used to use in my high school art classes. Below is a large 3.5X5 ft canvas that has already been used for something but now has been painted over so it's ready for me to paint on! I'm not concerned with it not being perfect because it will be great to practice on something that didn't cost $50+ at the craft store. It only cost me $12.

2 comments:

Miss D said...

Im so jealous on your great find. I too have been seeking a paper cutter. Good job!

Lets play it casual and low key Friday. we should maybe do favorite bar(s) one or two. whataya think?

millie said...

yeah this is great! and i forgot to tell you, i had a great find of my own recently. we were at "the bins" and i got a box full of empty, clean marmalade jars for 5 bucks! there's like 20 or 30 jars! i think they'll make cute candles.