Sunday, March 11, 2007

It looks like a different garden...




Don't our raised beds look great? We decided to wait on the wooden border until we can get the wood a bit cheaper (possibly for free). Del was smart enough to think to climb up on a rickety ladder and take a few photos from above the garden. Doesn't it look awesome? I'm so excited I can barely stand it. So, this evening I planted seeds for Dakota Peas, Bloomsdale Savoy Spinach, Organic Golden Swiss Chard (YUM!), Organic Victoria Butterhead Lettuce and a few seeds of a blend of lettuces. I bought all my seeds this year from Territorial Seed Company, which is a local Oregon seed company. Here's the website if anyone is interested: www.territorial-seed.com

2 comments:

Miss D said...

EEEK!

holy shit you're amazing! I feel guilty for not getting off my ass this weekend and helping out!

Looking Fantaboulus!

Steph S said...

yeah, you missed out on the initial hard labor, but hey, there will be plenty of weekends that you can still come out and help!